top of page
Allstate Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance

If you own a home that you’re renting to tenants, you need landlord’s insurance to protect that investment – a type of property insurance that covers your interest in the home. If your property is damaged or destroyed, this insurance policy pays to repair or rebuild the home.

Landlord insurance includes limited personal property coverage, which pays for appliances, window coverings, or anything in the home that belongs to you. It also provides liability protection, which covers any lawsuits resulting from trips, falls, or other liability exposures at the property.

This policy also includes fair rental income coverage. This covers lost rent payments for up to twelve months, should the property be unlivable due to fire, wind, or any other covered loss. While the home is repaired, we’ll cover your lost income.

(NOTE: A landlord’s policy does not include coverage for your tenant’s possessions. To avoid disputes with your tenants in the event of a loss, we recommend that you require them to purchase renter’s insurance – available from Allstate, usually for less than $100/year.)

Allstate Greg Nicholas West York PA

West York

1550 Kenneth Rd
York PA 17408
bottom of page